Work/Life Solutions provides confidential, comprehensive assessment and counseling services for employees and their family members. Services are available to treat depression, anxiety, grief, stress and anger management, alcohol and/or other drug abuse, post trauma, family and parenting problems, marital and divorce issues, budget and debt problems, gambling and other addictions.
Drug Free Safety Program
Drug Free Safety Program is a voluntary program that encourages employers to detect and deter alcohol and/or other drug use and misuse, and take corrective action within the context of addressing overall workplace safety. Work/Life Solutions can help develop and implement a Drug Free Safety Program (DFSP) program for your company. Ongoing, Work/Life Solutions provides the training support and employee assistance as required by the State of Ohio. Not only do employers who implement the Drug Free Safety Program receive discounted workers’ compensation rates and lowered workers’ compensation costs, they also provide greater protection for all employees. For more information, visit: http://www.ohiobwc.com/employer/programs/dfspinfo/dfspdescription.asp
Department of Transportation Substance Abuse
Professional Services (DOT-SAP Services)
Work/Life Solutions is an approved provider of Substance Abuse Professional Services for the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT). Services include evaluation, treatment, follow-up evaluation and drug testing, return to duty and aftercare.
Available Training and Presentations
Work/Life Solutions provides training on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Alcohol and/or Other Drug Abuse Education
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Management
- Health and Wellness
- Mediation/Dealing with Difficult People
- Mental Health Education
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Workplace Violence
We can tailor training sessions to fit your business needs!
Other Services Provided
- Crisis intervention for employees per company request
- Outreach and education for employees and their family members
- Consultation and referral based on company need
- Quarterly and Annual Utilization Reports
- For those companies that already provide employee assistance services, Work/Life Solutions takes referrals for the services not provided by the employer, such as counseling, trainings, crisis intervention, and Drug Free Safety Program.